The Girl Dreamer

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

One Simple Day

Today was an extra ordinary day because for the first time, walang nangyaring masama at happy ako..=) i hope that my days will continue improving from now on..i wanna live happily that's why im really trying to make everyday of my life a memorable one. Today, I didn't have any complications on anything. I was calm the whole day and that's an amazing thing for me. Usually, I always feel nervous or something, but today nothing like that happened and it was really surprising for me. haaaay! I hope these things will continue. Anyways, I'm thingking of something, but i don't wanna remember it so never mind nalang..=) I just don't want my day to be sad again. wehe..=) I read the blog of my "sister" kanina and i was touched. Actually, it's because i can relate and i feel her pain. Pero cyempre, mas malala parin ung sa kanya. haaaay! I hope that everyone here on earth ay maging masaya lagi para happy world na..wehe..la lng..i just feel like flying..=)Nakabonding ko pa si "daddy" kanina kahit di ako masyadong nakapagsalita..wehe..pero happy parin..=) I can't really imagine that my day was this great..=) sana i'll be happier tom and in the days to come..cge, im gonna study pa pala for my AP and CL quiz..=) til my next post..bye!
>>>seventeen

posted by tin17 at 6:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home