The Girl Dreamer
Sunday, October 05, 2008
back to reality
Maybe this is a hint for me to stop and move on, a sign or a go signal for me to leave them alone, or at the least be somewhat inactive in their lives and concentrate with my other friends and loved ones. I have already given them so much of my time and effort, even spent lots of my savings for my gifts for them. I even had little fights with my friends because THEY are the ones I always prioritize, but now I have learned my lessons and I have identified my real friends, the real people whom I know are truly sincere and loyal to me. Enough is enough. This is too much hurt already. I freely and wholeheartedly gave them my love, concern, care and a lot more, but if they will take advantage of my goodness and sincerity, then I have to bring it all to an end.
One of them vulgarly took advantage of what I am offering them. She did not think well. I thought she’s smart, I thought she was sincere; I thought she loved me for good reasons, but I was wrong. Maybe you guys think that I am over thinking things, that I concluded hastily and that I do not have sufficient evidences to prove my claim, but I have already decided to put an end to my relationship with her. I will now gradually avoid her and stop our friendship because if not, I will be the one who will suffer. She did it twice already, and that’s enough reason for me to do this. It’s true, money matters can ruin a relationship and that caused all of these.
I do not regret what we have had as friends. I have sincerely given her almost everything in less than a year, and I will still treasure those moments forever. Now I know her true self, her ‘agenda,’ her tactics, enough with my understanding and generosity. I am now awake; I am now in the real world. I wouldn’t let anyone to take advantage of my goodness ever again. I will carefully find true friends and will be wise with my decisions and actions.
GOODBYE TO YOU! I will now fly back to my real home…be united with my real friends…give back my trust and love and the title of the best class and adviser to Sophomore-F and Ms. Rogador.
I still love Senior-E though…I wouldn’t let this ruin my friendship with them…
PRAYER:
Lord God, I hope I made the right decision. Please guide me and help me to be stronger…help me be comfortable with this situation and to live up with all that I have said…Amen.
>>>seventeen
One of them vulgarly took advantage of what I am offering them. She did not think well. I thought she’s smart, I thought she was sincere; I thought she loved me for good reasons, but I was wrong. Maybe you guys think that I am over thinking things, that I concluded hastily and that I do not have sufficient evidences to prove my claim, but I have already decided to put an end to my relationship with her. I will now gradually avoid her and stop our friendship because if not, I will be the one who will suffer. She did it twice already, and that’s enough reason for me to do this. It’s true, money matters can ruin a relationship and that caused all of these.
I do not regret what we have had as friends. I have sincerely given her almost everything in less than a year, and I will still treasure those moments forever. Now I know her true self, her ‘agenda,’ her tactics, enough with my understanding and generosity. I am now awake; I am now in the real world. I wouldn’t let anyone to take advantage of my goodness ever again. I will carefully find true friends and will be wise with my decisions and actions.
GOODBYE TO YOU! I will now fly back to my real home…be united with my real friends…give back my trust and love and the title of the best class and adviser to Sophomore-F and Ms. Rogador.
I still love Senior-E though…I wouldn’t let this ruin my friendship with them…
PRAYER:
Lord God, I hope I made the right decision. Please guide me and help me to be stronger…help me be comfortable with this situation and to live up with all that I have said…Amen.
>>>seventeen

4 Comments:
alam mo... marami ka pang friends diyan na alam mo totoo talaga... :D
dito lang kame ni mader for you! :D
uy hindi ko pa rin alam kung sino yan haha
but anyway, kung sino man sya, her loss! haha (wala na ko masabi eh, naubos dun sa isa mong post hahaha)
"GOODBYE TO YOU! I will now fly back to my real home…be united with my real friends…give back my trust and love and the title of the best class and adviser to Sophomore-F and Ms. Rogador."
--kunin mo mula dito sa part na toh ung mga clues..makukuha mo rin kung sino toh!!!
actually, iniisip ko na nga na sya yun. pero di lang ako sure hahaha anong nangyari? okay! you have to make kwento on friday haha
Post a Comment
<< Home