The Girl Dreamer

Saturday, February 13, 2010

a promise

PRAYER:

happiness for almost 2 months now is enough. i do not want to exceed the age of 19. i do not want to live longer. I want my life to end before the month of march arrives. I am thanking everyone now for all the memories they made with me. 19 years is already enough. i do not have anymore wish, but for you, Lord God, to get me as soon as possible. This happiness is one more big reason for me to say that I am so much ready to go, and you know so well all the other reasons i mention to you everyday. I hope you understand me, my reasons and my intentions. I do not mean to hurt anyone with this decision, so i hope that you will all respect it. This is what i want. I am ready!

I PROMISE, I WON'T HOLD BACK...I WILL LET GO!

>>>seventeen
posted by tin17 at 6:04 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home