The Girl Dreamer

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Always 2nd best!

ohhh what a realization! hahaha wala lang. Just realized that after all these years, all of my dreams were achieved by my High School batchmate we call NotNot. He got everything!!!

First, we competed for that "Filipino Subject Medalist" award when we were in 6th grade, and he won. Well, sino ba naman ako compared to NotNot dba? pero i was just .006 something away from his grade.

Next, he graduated as part of the Top 10 of our batch during our grade school graduation. Well atleast I was able to be a part of the honor's class, which means made it to the Top 30. Big achievement! Same thing happened during our high school grad.

He also survived the BSA program in DLSU, and that of course include passing the qualifying exam, the modular subjects, and the dreaded tests for each major, not to mention BSA thesis. Aside from that, he was also very active in JPIA, Accountancy students' org. Well, me? I failed quali, did pursue my majors, but was a part of the Best Thesis Nominees under the Management program. Good enough.

He also graduated with honors, while I am .06 away from being a part of the Honorable Mention Awardee. Mapapasaya ba ko ng Loyalty Award? ahaha sige na nga lang :))

Finally, he is now a Certified Public Accountant! MY DREAM!!! I do not know if I will ever be a CPA, but I surely want to try it out again. If time permits, and if I will have enough money to pay for my tuition fee.

Sooooo yun lang naman. Nakuha lahat ni NotNot ang lahat ng gusto ko para sa sarili ko. HE DESERVES IT AND I AM VERY PROUD OF HIM. I just wish I was as great as he is. :(

Sana sa work magawa ko na mag excel :) Kaya ko 'to! wohooo!

PRAYER:
Help me find the right job for me, Lord. And tulungan niyo po kami, nag magkaron na po ng kapayapaan dito sa bahay na ito! Amen!

>>>seventeen

posted by tin17 at 9:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home