The Girl Dreamer
Wednesday, September 29, 2004
All Balanced
My day was just ok. It had a bad part but it also had its good part. It was just balanced. I'm thankful that I don't have any reason to cry today. Although my day was quite boring, one part of it was exciting. That was the time that the girls that me and my friends hated was scolded by our teacher and our teacher really emphasized the things we hate about those girls. haha..=) Me and my friends wanted to laugh that time but we didn't because we might also be scolded. We just played safe. The girls that we really hated had a face that was like crumpled..they were "nakasimangot" and they were really mad at our teacher. Well, it's their fault! They have no right to be mad or something..=) They have to face the consequences of their action. Besides, they really deserve it naman eh. Haaaaay..=)
The other thing that happened was that, I saw the person that I want to talk to, but I wasn't able to talk to that person because of some people and she's also in a hurry to go to her class. I really hated myself that time. It was like the person is there already and yet I've wasted the opportunity AGAIN. It's always like that. Why am I always shy or something?! Why can't I have a brave heart and a brave soul to do the things that I want with no hesitations?! I again feel so helpless, but I just looked at it in a different way. I just told myself that maybe, this is not just the right time for us to talk coz she's busy. But I still feel so helpless..That was already my chance to atleast say Hi! But I didn't do it because of my shyness.=( It's always like that. Grrrrrrrr! I hope that by tomorrow, I'll be able to atleast say Hi! to her. I really want to overcome my shyness! I hope I'll make it by tomorrow.
Isn't it that life is balanced when you just think of the things that's happening to you. You'll have happiness, but there is also sadness that will come your way. It can't happen that you'll have happiness all the time or vice versa. It's just like, many babies are being born each day, but there are also many people dying all over the world. It can't happen that no one will die. Because of this I've realized that even if I have a bad day sometimes, there will always a happy day that will come and that's for sure. We just have to keep on hoping till we have what we want. Just also keep praying for it is powerful and will never let you down. That's all for now. =)
>>>seventeen
The other thing that happened was that, I saw the person that I want to talk to, but I wasn't able to talk to that person because of some people and she's also in a hurry to go to her class. I really hated myself that time. It was like the person is there already and yet I've wasted the opportunity AGAIN. It's always like that. Why am I always shy or something?! Why can't I have a brave heart and a brave soul to do the things that I want with no hesitations?! I again feel so helpless, but I just looked at it in a different way. I just told myself that maybe, this is not just the right time for us to talk coz she's busy. But I still feel so helpless..That was already my chance to atleast say Hi! But I didn't do it because of my shyness.=( It's always like that. Grrrrrrrr! I hope that by tomorrow, I'll be able to atleast say Hi! to her. I really want to overcome my shyness! I hope I'll make it by tomorrow.
Isn't it that life is balanced when you just think of the things that's happening to you. You'll have happiness, but there is also sadness that will come your way. It can't happen that you'll have happiness all the time or vice versa. It's just like, many babies are being born each day, but there are also many people dying all over the world. It can't happen that no one will die. Because of this I've realized that even if I have a bad day sometimes, there will always a happy day that will come and that's for sure. We just have to keep on hoping till we have what we want. Just also keep praying for it is powerful and will never let you down. That's all for now. =)
>>>seventeen

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home