The Girl Dreamer
Thursday, January 05, 2006
happiness overflowing!!!
Tagal ko nang di nakapag-blog..oh well, wala lang naman..ordinary day for me although its some kinda different coz of some experiences. Start of the day, I woke up and when I stood up and walked, my body ached so much..well, im sure it's because of the volleyball drills that we did yesterday. I felt so tired and so weak kanina. When I went to the bathroom to take a bath, I stretched inside the bathtub..haha..so weird me..wehe..anyway, cyempre I went to school..got the results of my finals for the second term and as of now, wala pa naman akong bagsak..thank God for that although im not used to my scores coz its somewhat lower compared to my finals last year, but still, im satisfied coz I know that I did my very best in each and every test that I took..
So im going to first talk about yesterday..i had a great day yesterday coz after almost a year, its just yesterday that I felt true and so much happiness..that's what im really looking forward to everyday but it just happened yesterday but still, im thankful and so glad, and also fulfilled for finally, I felt it again..i hope it will continue for the whole year..it's a good experience for me to start of the year..ohhh, im sorry, I forgot to tell the reason why I was happy yesterday.. first of all, its because classes resumed and at last, im free from boredom, wehe..its just so boring to stay at home and do same things everyday..at least in school, you have your friends to be with and you have so much things to do..well, that's me, the real me..liking school more than home..now you know huh?!? Oh well, and yesterday, I was just hyper and really didn't know the reason and it caused me to be weird talking with natie on the phone and so because of my weirdness, she was able to let me text mader.. I texted mader a weird text also..i told her that she's so mabait and wala lang..then she replied and her reply was like really saying that she's wondering why I texted her that way..haha..weird me..that also made me happy; being weird is the answer..then after that, I made my English homework which is my new year's resolution..i told there that my main resolution is to help in the chores and to have a happy disposition in life this year, after that I kept my things and went to bed and while waiting for my eyes to shut, I really felt happiness overflowing within me and im really glad for that feeling..so, nothing much about yesterday..
Now we go talking about today..today, im also happy but not as much as I was yesterday..im just happy coz I saw some more people trusting me - allow me not to mention their names -but one of them is mommy rogie and im just really happy that they trust me well about life, stories, things and other more..i also realized that this friend of mine is one of my true friends and its just so fulfilling for me to realize these kind of things, by the way, she's Jessica, my pretty and sexy friend..wehe..and also, at last, ms ramos showed her somewhat appreciation for the gift that I gave her..she first asked me kung ako ba daw yung nagbigay nung box thingy and then she told me that its nice and its nice..wehe..im happy that somehow, my effort paid off but still, its not a reason for me to forget the hurts she gave me..hindi naman cya malalim although I just think that I still have to know her more for me to forgive her fully..alam kong hindi cya magsosorry coz I know that she doesn't know na nasaktan nya ko..pero ok lang naman..its for me to discover how to fix things up but I appreciate the fact that she approached me and talked about my gift to her..pwede nang maging reason para maging masaya ako..so yun na yun..im just thankful na walang masamang mga nangyayari although I haven't seen "ate" and mader for quite awhile but then, I know that there will come a time na magkikita-kita din kami..that's all for now..belated happy new year to all..=)
Prayer:
God, im just so happy coz you're starting to help me fulfill my new year's resolution and that is to be happier this year. I hope that it will continue through out the year and that I will be able to share the happiness im getting. Thank you God for everything that you've given me last year, even the problems coz it made me stronger. This year, im looking forward to wonderful people around and successes in terms of my studies, dreams, family, emotionally, spiritually and also financially. Thank you God for everything and I hope that you'll not leave us. Amen.
So im going to first talk about yesterday..i had a great day yesterday coz after almost a year, its just yesterday that I felt true and so much happiness..that's what im really looking forward to everyday but it just happened yesterday but still, im thankful and so glad, and also fulfilled for finally, I felt it again..i hope it will continue for the whole year..it's a good experience for me to start of the year..ohhh, im sorry, I forgot to tell the reason why I was happy yesterday.. first of all, its because classes resumed and at last, im free from boredom, wehe..its just so boring to stay at home and do same things everyday..at least in school, you have your friends to be with and you have so much things to do..well, that's me, the real me..liking school more than home..now you know huh?!? Oh well, and yesterday, I was just hyper and really didn't know the reason and it caused me to be weird talking with natie on the phone and so because of my weirdness, she was able to let me text mader.. I texted mader a weird text also..i told her that she's so mabait and wala lang..then she replied and her reply was like really saying that she's wondering why I texted her that way..haha..weird me..that also made me happy; being weird is the answer..then after that, I made my English homework which is my new year's resolution..i told there that my main resolution is to help in the chores and to have a happy disposition in life this year, after that I kept my things and went to bed and while waiting for my eyes to shut, I really felt happiness overflowing within me and im really glad for that feeling..so, nothing much about yesterday..
Now we go talking about today..today, im also happy but not as much as I was yesterday..im just happy coz I saw some more people trusting me - allow me not to mention their names -
Prayer:
God, im just so happy coz you're starting to help me fulfill my new year's resolution and that is to be happier this year. I hope that it will continue through out the year and that I will be able to share the happiness im getting. Thank you God for everything that you've given me last year, even the problems coz it made me stronger. This year, im looking forward to wonderful people around and successes in terms of my studies, dreams, family, emotionally, spiritually and also financially. Thank you God for everything and I hope that you'll not leave us. Amen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home