The Girl Dreamer
Saturday, January 21, 2006
Happy week!!!
Today is my dad's bday..la lang, its still morning so nothing’s happening yet.. I just want to talk about what happened through out the week..kc there's so much to talk about this week eh..parang masyadong maraming nangyari at ginawa so mabuti pang ilagay ko na dito.
This week, we had our presentation for the IP and we were all panicking about it. Another thing is that before the day of our presentation, I felt so much pressure because our adviser, Ms. Rogador told the whole class that ours is the one most preferred to by our chemistry teacher who is Ms. Rafon. So our group was so pressured to do the presentation very well. So we really sacrificed a lot for this presentation and I'm just really wishing that everything will go fine for the decisioning and all those stuff. I just hope that what Ms. Rogador is expecting will come true. We don't want to put her down. So im just expecting everything to be in their proper place. I don't want to put so much pressure on our group now that our presentation's done. I just want to feel calm and be secured that no matter what Ms. Rafon decides to; our project will still have a high grade.
Another thing is that we have this class decoration that make all of us busy every time there's a free time. Almost all of the teachers last Thursday gave us a time to work on our classroom. We were so happy about that because we really want to win this time. It's just up to our moods and us if we will be able to do all those preparations. Tuesday is the day and we really don't know if we will be able to finish them on time for the judging, I just hope we will.
Next topic is that Ms. Ramos who is our English teacher and I had a blast this week for we had spent more time with each other this week. We were able to interact with each other starting especially with my dramatic journal. It's just so cool to be with her even sometimes, I really do get pissed because of her. I just feel so blessed that the thing that made us closer is because of my bible questions and all those religious stuff and that we became "closer" through a holy way and it's a good thing for me. Even though we had a pretty bad beginning, I am now happy because everything's going fine. I hope it will continue and I just want you guys to know that im not expecting anything from Ms.Ramos, I just want us to be okay with each other since we really started in a very disastrous way.
Lastly, Ms. Rhia and I had a little conversation about"ate" and my baby. We looked at the pictures of baby and his parents and we were really amazed of everything about their family. Ms. Rhia told me that "ate" is such a great singer especially when she sings "I Will Survive" so I was so curios and really wanted to hear my sister sing. Haaay, kailan kaya yun mangyayari at kailan ko kaya sila makikita na buong pamilya. Haaay, sana soon na..
More things had happened this week but I wouldn't mention it all. I'm just happy that this week became this busy coz even though we're busy; we had a great time bonding with our groups, with our class and also with our teachers that made us somehow closer to each other. I'm just really happy and blessed for having all the people around me. That's all for now. Bye!
PRAYER:
My God, thank you for another day that you've given to me and to my family. I just hope that everything will be fine through out the year. Thank you for bringing another year for my dad and another birthday for him. I know that it’s really a blessing for him. Continue to guide him and also us. Please always be with my family and all my loved ones. Thank you God for giving me wonderful news and wonderful people around. Guide me to have higher grades than ever this 3rd term and help me be exempted in all the subjects on the 3rd term finals. All this I ask in Jesus name, Amen.
>>>seventeen
This week, we had our presentation for the IP and we were all panicking about it. Another thing is that before the day of our presentation, I felt so much pressure because our adviser, Ms. Rogador told the whole class that ours is the one most preferred to by our chemistry teacher who is Ms. Rafon. So our group was so pressured to do the presentation very well. So we really sacrificed a lot for this presentation and I'm just really wishing that everything will go fine for the decisioning and all those stuff. I just hope that what Ms. Rogador is expecting will come true. We don't want to put her down. So im just expecting everything to be in their proper place. I don't want to put so much pressure on our group now that our presentation's done. I just want to feel calm and be secured that no matter what Ms. Rafon decides to; our project will still have a high grade.
Another thing is that we have this class decoration that make all of us busy every time there's a free time. Almost all of the teachers last Thursday gave us a time to work on our classroom. We were so happy about that because we really want to win this time. It's just up to our moods and us if we will be able to do all those preparations. Tuesday is the day and we really don't know if we will be able to finish them on time for the judging, I just hope we will.
Next topic is that Ms. Ramos who is our English teacher and I had a blast this week for we had spent more time with each other this week. We were able to interact with each other starting especially with my dramatic journal. It's just so cool to be with her even sometimes, I really do get pissed because of her. I just feel so blessed that the thing that made us closer is because of my bible questions and all those religious stuff and that we became "closer" through a holy way and it's a good thing for me. Even though we had a pretty bad beginning, I am now happy because everything's going fine. I hope it will continue and I just want you guys to know that im not expecting anything from Ms.Ramos, I just want us to be okay with each other since we really started in a very disastrous way.
Lastly, Ms. Rhia and I had a little conversation about"ate" and my baby. We looked at the pictures of baby and his parents and we were really amazed of everything about their family. Ms. Rhia told me that "ate" is such a great singer especially when she sings "I Will Survive" so I was so curios and really wanted to hear my sister sing. Haaay, kailan kaya yun mangyayari at kailan ko kaya sila makikita na buong pamilya. Haaay, sana soon na..
More things had happened this week but I wouldn't mention it all. I'm just happy that this week became this busy coz even though we're busy; we had a great time bonding with our groups, with our class and also with our teachers that made us somehow closer to each other. I'm just really happy and blessed for having all the people around me. That's all for now. Bye!
PRAYER:
My God, thank you for another day that you've given to me and to my family. I just hope that everything will be fine through out the year. Thank you for bringing another year for my dad and another birthday for him. I know that it’s really a blessing for him. Continue to guide him and also us. Please always be with my family and all my loved ones. Thank you God for giving me wonderful news and wonderful people around. Guide me to have higher grades than ever this 3rd term and help me be exempted in all the subjects on the 3rd term finals. All this I ask in Jesus name, Amen.
>>>seventeen

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home