The Girl Dreamer
Thursday, September 30, 2004
Sweet Experience
This day was kinda sweet. When I came to my school, I went to the chapel then afterwards, I went up to leave my bag infront of my classroom. Then I went to my FC, karen's classroom and she asked me to come with her to the bookstore. So we went to the bookstore to buy pentel because she needed it for filipino class. Then when we got to the main building, natie, my classmate told me that "daddy" was looking for me. I didn't believe her because I thought she was just joking. But after a few minutes, "daddy" came to our classroom and he called me. He asked me to check the test papers of the people in our class. He told me to stay in their classroom so I did. I didn't even attended the flag ceremony because "daddy" told me to just stay there and continue checking papers. Before he got out of the classroom, he told me some things and asked me some questions about "ate". Then after that, he saw that I was already sweating because it was hot. He wiped my sweat with his hands and I was really touched because of that action that he did to me. He didn't even bothered to wipe his hands after that. He really acted natural infront of me that he always treats me like his true daughter. I really like this day because of that. Then finally, after the flag ceremony, he told me to go back to my classroom already.
When it was our CL time, Ms.Kyra went to our classroom and I was really happy coz we had our guidance class. We went to the building in division one. We stayed in their gym and we were with the senior prep kids. Our goal is to play with them and teach them some things. We got our own partners and my partner was kathrine. She was a chubby, but a cute little kid. She was quiet because maybe she's shy. We played many stuff and our class really had fun. I also played with the tintin, she was the sister of mary. Then I also played with kobe, the brother of yvana. I really like kids that's why I really had fun playing with them and teaching them stuff. I hope we'll have another activity like that.
When it was already our club, "daddy" told me to continue checking papers so I did. Me and "daddy" also bonded with each other and talked about some things. I really had fun talking with him. He also asked my birthday and he even told me that he will give me a gift. I don't know if that's true, but I don't really care about gifts. Atleast he greets me, it's already ok with me and I'll be happy. I felt bad when I was with sab, samgee, marga and karen because when I was there, they are the only ones talking and I was like left out. I felt sad because sab and karen were my closest friends and yet, they treat my like that. Oh well, that's life..what can I do about it?!? I just have to accept that I'm just one of their old friends that they can snob. haaaaay!!!!!!
I hope my days will continue to be happy and balanced. I'm just a little sad because I didn't get a chance to talk to my "ate" which is the person that I really wanna see everyday. To bad, but it's ok coz atleast, I had a little bonding with "daddy". I'll treasure this day and I'll really try to avoid having a bad day coz it's fun having great and wonderful days with many sweet and wonderful experiences with friends and others. til next time..=)
>>>seventeen
When it was our CL time, Ms.Kyra went to our classroom and I was really happy coz we had our guidance class. We went to the building in division one. We stayed in their gym and we were with the senior prep kids. Our goal is to play with them and teach them some things. We got our own partners and my partner was kathrine. She was a chubby, but a cute little kid. She was quiet because maybe she's shy. We played many stuff and our class really had fun. I also played with the tintin, she was the sister of mary. Then I also played with kobe, the brother of yvana. I really like kids that's why I really had fun playing with them and teaching them stuff. I hope we'll have another activity like that.
When it was already our club, "daddy" told me to continue checking papers so I did. Me and "daddy" also bonded with each other and talked about some things. I really had fun talking with him. He also asked my birthday and he even told me that he will give me a gift. I don't know if that's true, but I don't really care about gifts. Atleast he greets me, it's already ok with me and I'll be happy. I felt bad when I was with sab, samgee, marga and karen because when I was there, they are the only ones talking and I was like left out. I felt sad because sab and karen were my closest friends and yet, they treat my like that. Oh well, that's life..what can I do about it?!? I just have to accept that I'm just one of their old friends that they can snob. haaaaay!!!!!!
I hope my days will continue to be happy and balanced. I'm just a little sad because I didn't get a chance to talk to my "ate" which is the person that I really wanna see everyday. To bad, but it's ok coz atleast, I had a little bonding with "daddy". I'll treasure this day and I'll really try to avoid having a bad day coz it's fun having great and wonderful days with many sweet and wonderful experiences with friends and others. til next time..=)
>>>seventeen

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home