The Girl Dreamer
Friday, April 29, 2005
The Promise
Just wanna share this poem with you guys, i got it from teentalk in creative corner..i liked it coz i can somehow relate with the message of this poem..hope you'll like it guys.. yung iba naman sa inyo alam ang story ng love life ko kaya alam niyo na siguro kung bakit ko napili tong poem na toh.. ganito kasi feeling ko sa past na nangyari sakin eh..=) wehe..sana talaga magustuhan niyo..
THE PROMISE
Yesterday was our story,
Will tomorrow be just a fantasy?
We've shared the sweetest smiles
And enjoy every moment of togetherness
Wandering around as if everything was just a dream
But when I feel the warmth of your hand entwined with mine,
It was all real...
My perfect moments are the ones spent with you
When happiness is beyond reality or truth
With a promise we locked our hearts
That wherever I go, you'll come find me
And forever we'll be meant to be.
But where will this promise leads me
When fate had its turn on our destiny
Like a lightning strikes that took you away from me
Here I am, left alone in misery
Counting every drop of tears shed
'Cause now all I had were memories
...of yesterdays fairytale of unending felicity
...of warmth embraces of sealed love
...of moments treasured above all.
Where will I go from where I am now
When dark clouds of longing blocks my sight
Where can I get my strength to go on
When I look beside meā¦there was no "YOU"
And the hand that once hold mine was gone.
Everyday I walk alone aimlessly
With every step of no destination
Hoping to find you once again
To keep the promise kept in my heart
I'll keep waiting for you, my beloved, my one true love
Coz I know... your love will lead your way back to me
To pick up the pieces of an almost broken destiny
Of "YOU and ME" finding each other,
Loving endlessly...
Angel_eyes
08-14-03
>>>seventeen
THE PROMISE
Yesterday was our story,
Will tomorrow be just a fantasy?
We've shared the sweetest smiles
And enjoy every moment of togetherness
Wandering around as if everything was just a dream
But when I feel the warmth of your hand entwined with mine,
It was all real...
My perfect moments are the ones spent with you
When happiness is beyond reality or truth
With a promise we locked our hearts
That wherever I go, you'll come find me
And forever we'll be meant to be.
But where will this promise leads me
When fate had its turn on our destiny
Like a lightning strikes that took you away from me
Here I am, left alone in misery
Counting every drop of tears shed
'Cause now all I had were memories
...of yesterdays fairytale of unending felicity
...of warmth embraces of sealed love
...of moments treasured above all.
Where will I go from where I am now
When dark clouds of longing blocks my sight
Where can I get my strength to go on
When I look beside meā¦there was no "YOU"
And the hand that once hold mine was gone.
Everyday I walk alone aimlessly
With every step of no destination
Hoping to find you once again
To keep the promise kept in my heart
I'll keep waiting for you, my beloved, my one true love
Coz I know... your love will lead your way back to me
To pick up the pieces of an almost broken destiny
Of "YOU and ME" finding each other,
Loving endlessly...
Angel_eyes
08-14-03
>>>seventeen

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home