The Girl Dreamer

Monday, May 30, 2005

Both of Them (him1 & him2)

Today was such a pleasant and calm day, when I woke up, I got my cell phone and checked if there's a message. When I opened it, I found a message from globe, I asked myself why he texted me and then I remembered that I texted him last night, so I opened the message and it just says thank you, it was also sent last night, but I wasn't able to read it because I slept early. Then after that, I ate my breakfast, and then I checked my cell phone again and found one message, it was also from him but sent just this morning but almost same message as the one sent last night. So I was curious and just replied to him saying, "your welcome, see you in school" then he replied and asked me my section, then I have no choice already but to reply, so I replied and told him my section. Our texting went on and on. I asked his condition and how's his love life, and he told me that it was fine but nothing serious, then he asked me about my love life. I just told him that there are some guys who are flirting around, he asked if those guys were from school, and so I told him that they're not. He also told me that he went to the party of wood rose people but he was board in that party. I then asked him about the girl that he recently told me that he's courting, he just told me that the girl is now migrating and he has no choice but to let her go, but he also told me that they will meet when he goes to Canada. Then I asked him if he loves the girl and he said yes, he also shared to me some of his secrets about the girl. I told him that I’m jealous already and I'm not joking about what I said and he didn't replied already.

People, you know who he is naman diba? I just wanna tell you guys that I still love him, yah there's jealousy parin and some kind of frustration pero nawala na yung attitude ko na umiiyak at sobrang nasasaktan dahil may iba na siya. Nagagawa ko na ngayon tong mga toh dahil kay mark alias "kulambo". Masaya ako para sa kanya at siyempre para sa sarili ko kasi I'm successful of atleast, somehow, getting over him. But still, I really admit that I still love him and it is still intimate until now, you can't blame me naman kasi first love ko siya. Yun, kaya ngayon, gusto ko na makipag meet kay mark kasi ang laki laki ng utang na loob ko sa kanya sa pag papalimot sakin ng mga nangyari at pagpapahilom niya ng sugat na ginawa ni globe sa puso ko. I'm really, really thankful that I met him, that I met both of them. Si mark, talagang kahit minsan minsan lang kami mag-usap, ang laki talaga ng naging parte niya sa buhay ko dahil hindi lahat ng tao, nakakapag palimot ng isang bagay na masakit ng basta basta nalang, eh si mark, ilang oras lang niya nagawa yun eh kaya bilib na bilib ako sa kanya.

Tungkol naman kayna "ate", as usual, wala parin akong natatanggap na balita about them. Hindi parin sila nagpaparamdam. Ewan ko ba, pero sinabi ko nalang sa sarili ko na I won't expect much from them nalang para hindi nako masaktan, pero hindi parin eh, nasasaktan parin ako at kinakabahan tuwing hindi sila nagrereply. Natatakot na nga ako eh kasi kakaiba yung feeling. Ewan ko ba. Basta mag titiis nalang ako, sanay na naman ako eh. Sana lang sabihin sakin ni ate ang lagay niya ngayon para hindi ako kinakabahan at hindi ako nag iisip masyado. Basta sa pasukan, I will really try my best na maging maayos pagharap ko sa kanila kahit na deep inside, medyo malaki na yung tampo ko sa kanila. Ayoko naman kasi lumaki pa yung isyu na yun eh kaya itatago ko nalnag sa sarili ko. Tsaka eventually naman mawawala din agad yun once I'm able to be comfortable talking to them.

Haaay, basta God, I lift up all the things that are happening to me now, I hope that you can accompany me towards success for all of these things. I trust you God, I know that you'll not let me down. Alagaan niyo po si "
ate" at si kuya nes pati narin c baby. Wag na wag niyo pa silang papabayaan pati narin po ang buong pamilya ko at iba pa na mahal ko sa buhay. God thanks for all, and I hope that you'll continue showering us many blessings. We love you God. So yun lang naman for now.

>>>seventeen
posted by tin17 at 6:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home