The Girl Dreamer

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Bright day...

This day started a bit tense because I kept on thinking about our investigative project. Kristina and I were the ones chosen to be the representative of our group for the batch contest of the investigative projects. For inspiration, this morning, I went to mader and she gave me some tips on how to report and answer the questions of the judges. I just really had to have someone to get strength from before I go and defend our project. That scene made me quite calm and ready enough for the defense. I think that this day is a very good one except that we have this project that I have already mentioned many times earlier. There were a lot of good things that happened today. I like this day because even I have this stress with me, I still have this energy to be hyper and mingle with people around me. I just feel so happy because I had a chance to bond with my classmates and teachers and it is just a very nice thing for me. Also, I am so happy because after this day, all the projects will be over and we just have to wait for the results of different contests. The only thing that is remaining is the intramurals that for me is not really a hassle because I'm not a part of the dance group and I have nothing to worry about. I hope that the teachers will understand us and also, they may be able to read our minds so that they won't give us projects for at least a month so that we could have a rest.

And for the last topic, the thing that really made my day complete is that of because I saw mader in the morning and I went to her after dismissal. We had some kind of short talk and it made me happy because finally, I have visited her again after how many weeks. I just really feel guilty about the thing that I wasn't able to continue my job of going to her every dismissal. I'm just so glad that I was able to do it again. She also told me that her husband always remembers me and keeps on telling her that I have a very "angelic" face. She also told me that he told her husband that I am such a good child. I just smiled for that very big complement and I really have nothing to say about that. Also, the very big thing for this day is because, I was able to hug "ate". At least, I got to meet her again and hug her for about 3 seconds and the conversation was really short. I said hi to her then she said, "HI TIN," then I hugged her and she hugged me and so she said bye and I also replied with a bye. That's just it but that scene really made me so much happy that at least, I was able to "communicate" with her. It’s a very nice thing for me because every time I see her or talk to her, it’s a very big achievement for me already. I'm just so happy about the fact that we're close and that I have her in my life to be my big inspiration for everything that I do.

PRAYER:
For the class:
I just hope that my class, SF, will stay the same with each other. I hope that we could stay bonded forever and that we keep this unity that we have within us. God, please always be with us as we journey in this third term education in our second year in high school. We hope that you'll always stay with us, listen to us, and forgive us and that you may be able to help us in everything we do.
For my family: That we may have unity all the time and that we could be one with you, my God so that we could stay in your guidance and love. I also pray that we may have peace within our family all the time. Please God; don't ever let us have a very difficult problem. Let us be in peace forever and that we may praise you more as a family. Always guide them, be with us, help us and listen to us for we have so many things to tell you. I just thank you for not leaving us. Also, let all the hurts of my family members be with me. Take it out from them and just let me feel their pain but please, don't ever let me complain and just let me accept everything.
For my friends: Let them be my friends forever and that we may be able to help each one to be close to you. Let us have strength to face everything you give us as one. Let us be more united and closer to each other.
For my "ate" and mader: Let them be always safe, keep them away from harm and let them be an inspiration to many people. Let them be a role model to other people so that they could serve you. Always guide them and never ever let them give up with anything.
We just hope that you'll always stay with us, my God and please never ever give up on us. We love you and we are really sorry for our sins. In Jesus name, Amen.

>>>seventeen
posted by tin17 at 7:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home