The Girl Dreamer
Friday, August 10, 2007
Super Answered Prayers
August 10, 2007 – Friday
Today, I went to school with fear and nervousness in my heart. I am expecting too much from this day, that’s why. I immediately went to the chapel and prayed really hard when I came to school. I prayed about a lot of things to happen for today. Actually, I prayed for the others early last Tuesday because some of them are my prayers for the whole week. Unfortunately, classes were suspended for two days because of heavy rain. So for today, I expected a lot because the things that I want to happen for the week still did not push through for those two days that we had classes. So now, I only have TODAY to make it all happen. So there, I prayed for my tests to be postponed because I haven’t prepared much for all of them though I know the gist of each topic. I also told God that if ever there would be a test today, I want it to be pre-calculus because I have studied hard for that subject already. Also, the CL test can push through because it was originally scheduled for today. One important prayer that I mentioned was about ‘ate’ and ‘mommy’. I prayed that I would be able to see them within this week, meaning today because today is the last day of the week. J I prayed that I would be able to at least see ‘ate’ because I’ve not seen her for a long time already and I have not received any text message from her these past few months. I also told God that I want to see and hug ‘mommy’ before my week ends. I prayed for other more usual things. I ended my prayer and went out of the chapel.
When I got out of the chapel, I saw some teachers who just arrived. There were a lot of them but my ‘mommy’ and ‘ate’ were not there. I just saw, Ms. Carbonell, Ms. Eve, Ms. Ortiguerro, Ms. Jim and Ms. Rafon. And then when I was already quite far from gate 3, I saw the pajero car with the plate number ZCF 540 coming. The owner of that car is still a mystery for me. I don’t know why, but there’s just something in that car that makes me wonder so much. Anyway, so I headed to my classroom and just dropped my bag. I then decided to go back to the main building for the reason that I wanted to see who the owner of the mysterious car is. Weird right? But there’s really an urge for me to know who owns that car. I went back to the chapel and prayed for those stuff again. I went back in front of my classroom and just stayed there until the door was opened. The class starts with a prayer, then a reflection, then the national anthem and the pledge. Homeroom time was used for the discussion of the items that were not discussed last meeting.
*SUMMARY of the next scenes and moments: (bold texts are my answered prayers)
`Discussion of the last three items
`Review of one item for long division
`Quiz for pre-calculus
`Postponed test for English
`Discussion of shifts
`Recess – signed some surprise cards for birthday celebrants
`Physical science about relative motion
`Short exercise about the topic
`Went to the cyber nook for further interactive discussions
`Answered the Q notes
`Lunch – saw ‘ate’ walk by; she’s going to the division 1 building – happy and satisfied
`Filipino discussed about the presentation about folk songs
`Was picked as one of the scriptwriters for the play
`Planned the story line
`CL discussed about fundamentals of morality
`Reviewed for the quiz
`Took the CL quiz
`Dismissal
`Went to the amphitheater to drop our things
`Went down to go to the canteen for the meeting
`Saw ‘ate’ down stairs and I got shocked that I wasn’t able to say hi to her. She was the one who first said hi to me. She told me, “Hi tin!” with a high-pitched voice as if she was really glad to see me. I just waved back to her – Happy!
`Had a meeting for the Filipino script
`Went to the cyber nook to search for folk songs
`Had a break and went up with Sab to go to the faculty
`Immediately saw ‘mommy’ when we reached the faculty room and I immediately said hi to her. I told her, “hi ms!” and then I hugged her tight. She told me, “Hi nak!” and hugged me back. She told us, “Anong ginagawa niyo rito?” and I replied, “para sayo, hinahanap ka.” And she said, “talaga, at natiyempuhan niyo na palabas ako” and Sab said, “and para po amuyin yung faculty” and I said, “onga po, ang bango kaya.” And she said, “May amoy ba yan?” and I said, “opo noh, ang bango po seryoso, basta may something.” And sab said, “tara, amuyin ulit natin” and I said, “tara, isa pa” and she said, “paamoy nga!, *sniff sniff*, wala naman ah” and we said, “meron po talaga” and she said, “kayo talaga, sige banyo lang ako.” And I said, “ok po.” We waited for sometime for my ‘mommy’ because she was in the CR for a very long time. Hehe. We smelled the faculty a lot of times and also smelled the computer room. Haha. Weird us. Yeah! Haha. When she was done, we saw her and she said, “ano, naamoy nyo na?” and we replied, “opo, ang bango” and she said, “kayo talagang dalawa, naaddict na. Hehe.” And we just laughed. I said “bye” na to her and she hugged me and I hugged her back. She said, “bye, ingat kayo ha.” And there, what a happy, cute, weird moment with Sab and ‘mommy’.
`We went down again to go to the cyber nook for the Filipino script, but after a few moments, it was closed already and we have to move out na.
`Went out to stroll around with Sab and Joy.
`Saw jenny and Karen and stayed beside the planters.
`Saw ‘ate’ beside the Bundy machine waving hi to me and so I waved back.
`When my ‘ate’ was about to go, I went up to her and made akbay. I told her, “bye” and she said, “bye tin. Sorry di ako nakakareply sayo kasi sira yung phone ko.” And I said, “ok lang po, *tango*” and we kind of hugged each other and said bye to each other.
`I then stayed with my friends to hang out.
`Looked at ‘ate’ riding the car and looked at the car going out of the gate.
`Saw ‘ate’ went down from the car to go up again to the building because she forgot something up stairs.
`We went up to the amphitheater to wait for someone there and we saw ‘ate’ went down from the building and when I saw her, I said, “hello!” and she said, “Hi tin!” in a loud voice.
`And there, I waited for my sundo to arrive na.
What a very happy day. Super answered prayers. Obvious naman na sinasagot ni Papa God yung prayers ko. Ang saya say talga. I love God so much! Hehe. Thanks for the happiness papa God. I love you. Super saya ko talaga. Woohooo!
>>>seventeen
Today, I went to school with fear and nervousness in my heart. I am expecting too much from this day, that’s why. I immediately went to the chapel and prayed really hard when I came to school. I prayed about a lot of things to happen for today. Actually, I prayed for the others early last Tuesday because some of them are my prayers for the whole week. Unfortunately, classes were suspended for two days because of heavy rain. So for today, I expected a lot because the things that I want to happen for the week still did not push through for those two days that we had classes. So now, I only have TODAY to make it all happen. So there, I prayed for my tests to be postponed because I haven’t prepared much for all of them though I know the gist of each topic. I also told God that if ever there would be a test today, I want it to be pre-calculus because I have studied hard for that subject already. Also, the CL test can push through because it was originally scheduled for today. One important prayer that I mentioned was about ‘ate’ and ‘mommy’. I prayed that I would be able to see them within this week, meaning today because today is the last day of the week. J I prayed that I would be able to at least see ‘ate’ because I’ve not seen her for a long time already and I have not received any text message from her these past few months. I also told God that I want to see and hug ‘mommy’ before my week ends. I prayed for other more usual things. I ended my prayer and went out of the chapel.
When I got out of the chapel, I saw some teachers who just arrived. There were a lot of them but my ‘mommy’ and ‘ate’ were not there. I just saw, Ms. Carbonell, Ms. Eve, Ms. Ortiguerro, Ms. Jim and Ms. Rafon. And then when I was already quite far from gate 3, I saw the pajero car with the plate number ZCF 540 coming. The owner of that car is still a mystery for me. I don’t know why, but there’s just something in that car that makes me wonder so much. Anyway, so I headed to my classroom and just dropped my bag. I then decided to go back to the main building for the reason that I wanted to see who the owner of the mysterious car is. Weird right? But there’s really an urge for me to know who owns that car. I went back to the chapel and prayed for those stuff again. I went back in front of my classroom and just stayed there until the door was opened. The class starts with a prayer, then a reflection, then the national anthem and the pledge. Homeroom time was used for the discussion of the items that were not discussed last meeting.
*SUMMARY of the next scenes and moments: (bold texts are my answered prayers)
`Discussion of the last three items
`Review of one item for long division
`Quiz for pre-calculus
`Postponed test for English
`Discussion of shifts
`Recess – signed some surprise cards for birthday celebrants
`Physical science about relative motion
`Short exercise about the topic
`Went to the cyber nook for further interactive discussions
`Answered the Q notes
`Lunch – saw ‘ate’ walk by; she’s going to the division 1 building – happy and satisfied
`Filipino discussed about the presentation about folk songs
`Was picked as one of the scriptwriters for the play
`Planned the story line
`CL discussed about fundamentals of morality
`Reviewed for the quiz
`Took the CL quiz
`Dismissal
`Went to the amphitheater to drop our things
`Went down to go to the canteen for the meeting
`Saw ‘ate’ down stairs and I got shocked that I wasn’t able to say hi to her. She was the one who first said hi to me. She told me, “Hi tin!” with a high-pitched voice as if she was really glad to see me. I just waved back to her – Happy!
`Had a meeting for the Filipino script
`Went to the cyber nook to search for folk songs
`Had a break and went up with Sab to go to the faculty
`Immediately saw ‘mommy’ when we reached the faculty room and I immediately said hi to her. I told her, “hi ms!” and then I hugged her tight. She told me, “Hi nak!” and hugged me back. She told us, “Anong ginagawa niyo rito?” and I replied, “para sayo, hinahanap ka.” And she said, “talaga, at natiyempuhan niyo na palabas ako” and Sab said, “and para po amuyin yung faculty” and I said, “onga po, ang bango kaya.” And she said, “May amoy ba yan?” and I said, “opo noh, ang bango po seryoso, basta may something.” And sab said, “tara, amuyin ulit natin” and I said, “tara, isa pa” and she said, “paamoy nga!, *sniff sniff*, wala naman ah” and we said, “meron po talaga” and she said, “kayo talaga, sige banyo lang ako.” And I said, “ok po.” We waited for sometime for my ‘mommy’ because she was in the CR for a very long time. Hehe. We smelled the faculty a lot of times and also smelled the computer room. Haha. Weird us. Yeah! Haha. When she was done, we saw her and she said, “ano, naamoy nyo na?” and we replied, “opo, ang bango” and she said, “kayo talagang dalawa, naaddict na. Hehe.” And we just laughed. I said “bye” na to her and she hugged me and I hugged her back. She said, “bye, ingat kayo ha.” And there, what a happy, cute, weird moment with Sab and ‘mommy’.
`We went down again to go to the cyber nook for the Filipino script, but after a few moments, it was closed already and we have to move out na.
`Went out to stroll around with Sab and Joy.
`Saw jenny and Karen and stayed beside the planters.
`Saw ‘ate’ beside the Bundy machine waving hi to me and so I waved back.
`When my ‘ate’ was about to go, I went up to her and made akbay. I told her, “bye” and she said, “bye tin. Sorry di ako nakakareply sayo kasi sira yung phone ko.” And I said, “ok lang po, *tango*” and we kind of hugged each other and said bye to each other.
`I then stayed with my friends to hang out.
`Looked at ‘ate’ riding the car and looked at the car going out of the gate.
`Saw ‘ate’ went down from the car to go up again to the building because she forgot something up stairs.
`We went up to the amphitheater to wait for someone there and we saw ‘ate’ went down from the building and when I saw her, I said, “hello!” and she said, “Hi tin!” in a loud voice.
`And there, I waited for my sundo to arrive na.
What a very happy day. Super answered prayers. Obvious naman na sinasagot ni Papa God yung prayers ko. Ang saya say talga. I love God so much! Hehe. Thanks for the happiness papa God. I love you. Super saya ko talaga. Woohooo!
>>>seventeen

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home