The Girl Dreamer
Saturday, January 05, 2013
office blues
Time and again, I tell my friends how lucky I am to be working here at Landco. I’ve got a great position, good officemates, very convenient location, I get to travel, plus I got my ideal boss. Perfect!
The year just ended. Today marks my 3rd month here. In a month, I know things will change. Office will be different, positions will be affected, all projects will have to cope with the change..including me. Boss resigned already, effectivity will be in a month, I believe. I just do not know how I will adjust when I am just still in the middle of adjusting. I do not know how I will deal with the new boss that I will have, with the new project that I will handle if ever, and with the new cases that I have to understand. I guess it just shows how in love I am with Cabanatuan, their sales team, with Ms. Pau, and how greatly they treated me in a span of just 2 and a half months.
If you know me really well, you should know how I am easily attached to things, to places, and most of all, to people. The rumors about Ms. Pau leaving made me want 2012 to last forever, for it to never end. I cannot think of other reasons to greet people a happy new year because I can feel that mine would greet me with resignation news from officemates. Thinking that she’ll leave on Feb, and knowing that she ain’t gonna be here during my birthday, on the month and year I will be regularized, is just sad…super sad. I wish she’ll stay even just upto March, but who am I to tell her to stay longer.
>>>seventeen

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home