The Girl Dreamer
Friday, October 01, 2004
I'm Really Confused
My day today wasn't that happy. Nothing bad really happened but there's just something that's bothering me. I'm thinking about the two special someones in my life.=) They are like confusing me about their place here in my heart. I treat one of them as my "ate" and the other one as my "daddy". They are really very special and important to me. I'm just confused coz I love my "ate" more but my "daddy" loves me more. Grrrrrr! I hate this feeling. I want "ate" to love me more but what can I do if "daddy" loves me more than "ate" does. It happened siguro coz I now spend more time with "daddy". Pano ba naman kc, "ate" is so busy with her work. I can't even make kwento when I see her coz lagi siyang nagmamadali. Haaaay! I wish na magkaron siya ng time for me. Kahit anong pilit kong gawin, mas maraming nagagawa si "daddy" for me compared kay "ate". Si "ate" yung mas gusto ko kasi ako yung may favorite sa kanya, pero si "daddy", kaya niya siguro ginagawa lahat for me kasi ako yung favorite niya pero inaamin ko na favorite ko din siya pero "ate" first. I'm so touched everytime "daddy" does something for me na di ko ineexpect. He always talks to me, he always makes me smile, he always text me every weekend and he always makes time for me. Whenever my friend talks to him, he always talks about me..according to my friend. I'm really touched but I don't want my "ate" to be replaced here in my heart kasi siya yung nauna. Pero sobrang napapalapit na sakin si "daddy". Kaya tuloy lagi akong napapaisip tungkol dito. Siguro "ate" also loves me pero di lang niya mapakita or maexpress. Dahil nga siguro she doesn't have time to talk or to hang-out with me. Nasasaktan ako pag nararamdaman ko yun. Pero I have to accept it and understand that her work is important for her. Kaya nga rin siguro napapalapit sakin si "daddy". Kasi tuwing gusto ko makausap si "ate", si "daddy" yung dadating at nakikipag-usap sakin. Litong-lito na ko. Di ko kayang palitan si "ate" pero ayokong masaktan si "daddy". Anong gagawin ko?!? Im really confused! I want both of them to be happy sa step na gagawin ko pero wala akong maisip na step na gagawin para sumaya silang dalawa. Haaaaay buhay! Well, what can I do? That's life and I have to face it! Sana makaisip na ko ng paraan. =I
>>>seventeen
>>>seventeen

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home