The Girl Dreamer

Thursday, June 09, 2005

My day today was such a beautiful one. This is the first time in this school year that I saw "ate" and I'm so proud of myself because I wasn't shy like what I used to be. I was able to hold her arms, hug her and somehow talk to her. When I saw her, I immediately ran towards her and I grabbed her left arm and hugged it. Then when she saw me, she was shocked and at the same time she was smiling so I guess that she was happy seeing me that time. I guess that she had never forgotten that she's a special person to me and that I love her so much because she really made me feel that I'm special to her and that she really considers me as her own and true sister. She asked me about how I am and I just nodded. She also asked me if it's our recess time and I just once again nodded. She asked me where I'm going and I told her that I'm going to go with her. So I went with her. I accompanied her towards the director's office--I guess because I'm not really sure where we went. I helped her open the door and I had a great time being with her even in just a few minutes. Then after I had accompanied her towards that office, I said bye to her and she said the same.

I am so glad that the Lord finally granted my prayers that took the whole summer. This is a good week for me so I hope that tomorrow will be a better day for me to end the week. I feel that I'm so much blessed by the Lord that I feel very calm and light right now. I guess that if you really concentrate with your prayers and your wishes--soon and in the right time, you will be able to get it and achieve everything that is destined for you. We just have to wait and be patient in praying for our wants and needs. I hope that this kind of feeling will continue so that I can always have a bright and happy day. I don't care about homeworks, it's just extra works so I still have time for my private life like now, I am still able to post an entry here although i still have to do many stuff.

So that's all for now and I hope that tomorrow will be a great day for all of us despite af the tons and tons of work that we have to do. God bless you all and may God guide my sister always.

I TRUST YOU GOD AND I BELIEVE IN YOU!!! I LOVE GOD VERY MUCH!!!

>>>seventeen
posted by tin17 at 7:41 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home