The Girl Dreamer

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

APRIL-MAY 2011

passed OJT

1 week lang sa SANOFI-AVENTIS pero sobrang saya at sobrang bait ng mga tao (ms grace, sir donald, sir hector, ms vikki, ms marife)

conflict sa requirements so OJT hunt all over again

sleepover kayna tita mands and tito noy

sir harvey intriga moments

adjustment hell

SUMMIT MEDIA ojt for the 2nd time around

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

conversation w/ ms grace (FB):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

conversation w/ ms grace (gmail):

YOU are impressive, Ms. Grace! Good luck in doing all of the work that you still have to do. Wish we were still there to help you out. You are in our prayers! :) We hope for your continued success. We'll miss you!

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 3:39 PM, <HelenGrace.Javines@sanofi-aventis.com> wrote:

Hi Tin, Migs, Jenny and Oliver,

Good afternoon!

Thank you very much for your kind words! The past few days which I have spent working with you were also memorable for me. I am happy to see your enthusiasm in understanding how our company works, which I personally believe is important in starting out in any job. You guys are impressive!

I am hoping that the lessons that you have learned here will prove useful to you when you eventually start your own professional careers. I am also hopeful that I will get to see you all again someday.

Just remember to keep up the enthusiasm, and I'm sure you guys will go places someday!

P.S. I'm happy that you all liked the food on the first day. To Tintin, I'm glad the milk tea made you smile that morning.  :-)

Kind regards,

Grace JAVINES

Marketing Assistant

Pharma Division

sanofi-aventis | 3F Feliza Bldg., 108 VA Rufino St., Legaspi Village, Makati City 1229, Philippines

e-mail helengrace.javines@sanofi-aventis.com

DID        +63 2 8595582

Mobile   +63 917 8468447

P Avant d'imprimer cet email, réfléchissez à l'impact sur l'environnement, merci. / Please consider the environment before printing this email.


From: tin zapanta [mailto:krozapanta@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 1:35 PM
To: Javines, Helen Grace PH/PH
Subject: Thank you, from DLSU interns

Good morning, Ms. Grace!

In behalf of my group mates, I would like you to know how we really appreciate the effort you exerted in teaching us things about the company. Thank you for taking time out to accommodate us despite the piles of papers that you have to work on everyday. We enjoyed working for you and with you, and we hope to see you again someday.

We would like to inform you that sadly, we are already dropping our practicum course for this summer due to some complications with the set-up and the requirements for our course, so last Wednesday was our last day in office. Also, FYI, the updated files for the lay fora database (complete 18, complete 19, and batch 13) is saved in the computer at our work station. If it is of any help, you can just get it on the desktop of that computer.

Thank you very much, Ms. Grace, for making us feel very welcomed in the company.

P.S.

Thank you also for the food you shared to us on our first day, and also for the milk tea you gave me on our second day! Highly appreciated! :)

God bless!

Sincerely,

Kristine Zapanta and group mates (Miguel Rivera, Jenny Uriarte, Oliver Yap)

posted by tin17 at 10:22 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home