The Girl Dreamer

Monday, October 04, 2004

Happy..its so nice to be HAPPY!!!

My day today was really very happy! I got to atleast talk for awhile with my "ate". I really missed her that's why when I saw her, she saw me also and then she reached out and hugged me that's why I was able to hug her also. I really didn't expect that thing to happen coz I was like "inis" with her nung morning. But my day turned out really fine. At first, nung nag hi ako kay "ate", she didn't notice me kaya i felt sad. Pero when we were inside the CPA already, their section seated with our batch. I was really shocked but at the same time, really very happy. There was a break time in the middle of the show. I used that time to go out and to go to the comfort room. When I was on my way out, I saw her and I said hi to her and she grabbed my hand and I was really happy during the time that she was holding my hand. Wala lang, dun ko lang kasi ulit nafeel yung love niya for me kaya yun..naging OA na ko.=) Then when we're gonna go back inside the CPA, I saw her again and that was the time that she hugged me. Then when she's gonna go already, I grabbed her hand and I didn't let her go for a minute then she hugged me again and kissed me also. I was really very happy that time. Namiss ko kasi talaga siya that's why im like this pati na rin yung mga times na ganun when I was still a 6th grader. wehe..=) Pasensya na po..=) Basta, sana from this day on, di na mawala ung communication namin and sana she'll see to it that we'll gonna be intouch with each others lives. Haaaay..iba talaga ang araw ko everytime im able to talk to her. Sana my days will always be this happy or even happier.=) Good luck nalang sakin para sa mga next days ng buhay ko..=) wish me luck everybody..=) byebye!=)
posted by tin17 at 6:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home