The Girl Dreamer
Friday, January 28, 2005
Vanished Shyness>>> =)
Morning: I texted "ate" coz it's her and "kuya's" first monthsary so i greeted them by texting "ate" on her fone. I told her that I remembered that the date today is 28 and because of that, I also remembered that it's their thing. So I greeted them happy monthsary yadayada..then after that she replied, she just told me that she's thankful for my greeting..=) I was happy about that, a good start for my day..=) Yeah!!!!
So after that it was like this, it was our PE tym. Our real teacher did not attend to us coz she had some important things to do. We had a substitute teacher, but he is only training or being tested to be accepted (i think)..that's what I know but it doesn't matter. Basta my girl classmates were so impressed with our substitute teacher's face coz he's kinda cute and macho and all that..basta they were like irritating already coz they kept saying that the guy was really cute and at once, they had a crush on him. Well, for me..Ya, he's cute..wehe!!! So yun, but he didn't even said a thing. He's just there sitting in one side waiting for the world to shake..whatever..he's like a mute guy that the only thing he can do is smile, laugh, and cyempre walk and sit down. He didn't instruct us to do something so we just had our free time for awhile. We stayed near gym1, we sat on the benches and talked about things..chika chika..blahblahblah..=) Then yun, we saw the grade 7 people coming coz according to Ms. Rhia, they're going to have their practice for the confirmation. So we just let them pass so that they can start already. AS USAUL, i waited for someone, cno pa ba kung di si "ate". So yun, dumating din ung section nya and they were in line, cyempre my sister was infront coz she's the adviser. So when I saw her, she also saw me and she said hi to me, she also smiled and then after that, I immediately ran towards her and hugged her tight, so she also hugged me and that was really fun..=) She told me that they're going to have practice nga for the confirmation. Tapos yun, she said few words to me and me to her..hehe..and then yun, we said bye na to each other. I was really happy that time. Then after that, our classmates called us coz we planned a game of our own coz our teachers are not attending to us. So we just assigned groups to play baseball and so we did play a couple of games. After that, it's our recess time already. So we dressed up and wentout. When we were walking beside gym1, I felt that someone was walking behind us coz you know, I'm so sensitive to sounds and stuff, so i looked behind me and guess who was behind us..yeah!!! it's my sister and so we smiled again to each other. Then she was walking fast so naabutan nya kami, she said, "girls, paovertake muna, may nakalimutan kasi ako eh" then I touched her hair and her back kc wala lang..=) Then she ran, I told her to "run run run, you can do it" and stuff like that..=) that's it. I don't wanna remember anything about what happened after these today..gets??? so cge, yun lang..bye na po.=)
>>>seventeen
So after that it was like this, it was our PE tym. Our real teacher did not attend to us coz she had some important things to do. We had a substitute teacher, but he is only training or being tested to be accepted (i think)..that's what I know but it doesn't matter. Basta my girl classmates were so impressed with our substitute teacher's face coz he's kinda cute and macho and all that..basta they were like irritating already coz they kept saying that the guy was really cute and at once, they had a crush on him. Well, for me..Ya, he's cute..wehe!!! So yun, but he didn't even said a thing. He's just there sitting in one side waiting for the world to shake..whatever..he's like a mute guy that the only thing he can do is smile, laugh, and cyempre walk and sit down. He didn't instruct us to do something so we just had our free time for awhile. We stayed near gym1, we sat on the benches and talked about things..chika chika..blahblahblah..=) Then yun, we saw the grade 7 people coming coz according to Ms. Rhia, they're going to have their practice for the confirmation. So we just let them pass so that they can start already. AS USAUL, i waited for someone, cno pa ba kung di si "ate". So yun, dumating din ung section nya and they were in line, cyempre my sister was infront coz she's the adviser. So when I saw her, she also saw me and she said hi to me, she also smiled and then after that, I immediately ran towards her and hugged her tight, so she also hugged me and that was really fun..=) She told me that they're going to have practice nga for the confirmation. Tapos yun, she said few words to me and me to her..hehe..and then yun, we said bye na to each other. I was really happy that time. Then after that, our classmates called us coz we planned a game of our own coz our teachers are not attending to us. So we just assigned groups to play baseball and so we did play a couple of games. After that, it's our recess time already. So we dressed up and wentout. When we were walking beside gym1, I felt that someone was walking behind us coz you know, I'm so sensitive to sounds and stuff, so i looked behind me and guess who was behind us..yeah!!! it's my sister and so we smiled again to each other. Then she was walking fast so naabutan nya kami, she said, "girls, paovertake muna, may nakalimutan kasi ako eh" then I touched her hair and her back kc wala lang..=) Then she ran, I told her to "run run run, you can do it" and stuff like that..=) that's it. I don't wanna remember anything about what happened after these today..gets??? so cge, yun lang..bye na po.=)
>>>seventeen

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home