The Girl Dreamer
Thursday, January 06, 2005
Timing..Yeah!!!
This day was like so good to be true..but take note--this is so true!!! I would just skip the very morning part coz only few things happened there..The only thing that is important that I did this morning is to pray that I will be able to atleast talk to "ate" so that I can ask her condition about her new life, for me to thank mader personally, and for me and "daddy" to fix things up about the two of us..
So here it is..It was our recess time and every recess, me, sab and anna are the first ones to go up and stay infront of our classroom or in front of 7H..we always stay there for about 20 mins. while we are waiting for our other classmates and teacher to come. So everytime we're there, I peak on 7G or 7H to see if "ate" is there. That time, I saw her in 7G. I was so happy coz atleast I saw her. So our teacher after recess came already and he told us to go inside the classroom..I was so depressed coz I thought that I will not have a chance to talk to "ate" anymore.. But sab and I decided to go out again coz our teacher wasn't looking at all..so we went out coz I've seen "ate" before we went in our class room that she went to the faculty so I was thinking that she would get out of the faculty that time.. So sab and I went out of the classroom and exactly when we went out, "ate" also went out of the faculty.. TIMING..Yeah!!! I was very happy about that, but I thought that she will just say hi to me and that's it.. but I was wrong..so wrong..coz she called me and coz she called me, I ran towards her and hugged her immediately when I reached her already. I hugged her so tight that it lasted for about a minute..wehe la lang.. we talked about many things..mostly about "kuya nes", also about my gift to her and her gift to me. She also told me that "kuya nes" will go somewhere and he will leave for work on the 30th of january..she also asked me two times if I am okay like she was really worried about me..she also told me that she now lives with "kuya nes" and sometimes "kuya nes" picks her up. She also told me that she displayed the cross stitch I gave her in their room. She explained to me that her gift for me is still in royal south that's why she haven't given it yet.. yun, and alot more things..while she was talking to me nakaakbay siya and after our conversation, she hugged me tight..=) then we said bye to each other.. after that, I went back to the classroom, I thought I was late already, but I wasn't and even I'm late, it's still ok for me coz atleast I was able to talk to her..haha..=)
Then it's like "daddy" and I are getting ok now and I saw mader but she just said hi and coz of that I wasn't able to thank her personally..but it's ok..I'm thankful to God coz He granted my prayers that day and coz of that my faith strengthened even more..=) That's all thank you..=)
>>>seventeen
So here it is..It was our recess time and every recess, me, sab and anna are the first ones to go up and stay infront of our classroom or in front of 7H..we always stay there for about 20 mins. while we are waiting for our other classmates and teacher to come. So everytime we're there, I peak on 7G or 7H to see if "ate" is there. That time, I saw her in 7G. I was so happy coz atleast I saw her. So our teacher after recess came already and he told us to go inside the classroom..I was so depressed coz I thought that I will not have a chance to talk to "ate" anymore.. But sab and I decided to go out again coz our teacher wasn't looking at all..so we went out coz I've seen "ate" before we went in our class room that she went to the faculty so I was thinking that she would get out of the faculty that time.. So sab and I went out of the classroom and exactly when we went out, "ate" also went out of the faculty.. TIMING..Yeah!!! I was very happy about that, but I thought that she will just say hi to me and that's it.. but I was wrong..so wrong..coz she called me and coz she called me, I ran towards her and hugged her immediately when I reached her already. I hugged her so tight that it lasted for about a minute..wehe la lang.. we talked about many things..mostly about "kuya nes", also about my gift to her and her gift to me. She also told me that "kuya nes" will go somewhere and he will leave for work on the 30th of january..she also asked me two times if I am okay like she was really worried about me..she also told me that she now lives with "kuya nes" and sometimes "kuya nes" picks her up. She also told me that she displayed the cross stitch I gave her in their room. She explained to me that her gift for me is still in royal south that's why she haven't given it yet.. yun, and alot more things..while she was talking to me nakaakbay siya and after our conversation, she hugged me tight..=) then we said bye to each other.. after that, I went back to the classroom, I thought I was late already, but I wasn't and even I'm late, it's still ok for me coz atleast I was able to talk to her..haha..=)
Then it's like "daddy" and I are getting ok now and I saw mader but she just said hi and coz of that I wasn't able to thank her personally..but it's ok..I'm thankful to God coz He granted my prayers that day and coz of that my faith strengthened even more..=) That's all thank you..=)
>>>seventeen

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home