The Girl Dreamer

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Sweet Moments..Ordinary Day!

Today was just an ordinary day for me except that there were just sweet moments. Me and my "daddy" had a great time talking to each other today! He pinched my hands this morning..wehe..=) Then when it was already our AP time, when we were waiting outside, I joked him by covering the door knob for him to not be able to open the front door. Then, when he opened it, I just stayed outside coz I was waiting for sab. He also went out and grabbed my hande and he told me to go inside our classroom. So I went inside and there we talked about some things. I was also happy because he went with us when it was already our lunch time. We had a great time together in the canteen. Then when it was already our club time, we were again together. He seated beside me and we talked for sometime. He played with my nails coz it was long. Then, he also immitated some of my actions. It was really fun!

When I got home, I ate and then watched tv. After that, I turned on the computer and I used the internet. I immediately went to my email and checked it. When I opened it, I saw that he has an email for me so I read it. I was so happy because his email was so long. I didn't expect that he would reply to my email that fast and with that long message. I was so touched because of that.

The sad part of my day is when I saw my "ate" and I really did everything for her to see me, but still, dedma. Grrrr..how I wish that I will be able to talk to her soon and clear things up with her so that everything eill be alright. I hope the right time will soon come for us to have time to hang-out with each other and have fun. That was just my day!!!! til' next time..=) byebye!=)
>>>seventeen

posted by tin17 at 6:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home