The Girl Dreamer

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Nice Afternoon..=)

Haaaay! This day was kinda sweet.=) But my morning wasn't so good. I just didn't mind that and continued to be happy even if I'm not really happy deep inside. My heart says im sad but my mind says that im supposed to be happy. So I was happy but at the same time sad. Oh well, im being weird again.

Anyways, nothing really happened. I just became happy when it was club time onwards. Actually, I started to be really happy when it was science time there in our experiment lab. It's because of "daddy". Actually, the true and only reason of me being happy today is my "daddy". He really made me really very happy today! He talked to me when it was our lab period but it's just for awhile but he really treated me as her true daughter and I really appreciated that. It really made me happy. He touched my head and gave it a soft squeeze. Haha..laf3ps..=) But it really really really made me happy!=) Another is when he leaned on me like he's really my dad. That's another thing that made me happy. And last but not the least, he hugged me when it was time for us to go for dismissal. I really never expected that he would hug me because we're with many people but he didn't bother. I really really really loved that. It's just that I wasn't able to hug him because I was shy. Haha!!! But atleast, he hugged me as if I was really his daughter. I was really touched because of that.

Haaaaay, but as usual, at the same time, im sad because I didn't expect him to do that to me. I expected my "ate" to do that to me. It's about 2 weeks already since we last talked. Haaaay! Our communication is again getting out of reach. We don't text each other as in no text from her, even a single text wala. Haaaaay, but again, I have to think that it's for her own good also for me. I just wish that she's happy with her life right now. I just really can't accept it that "daddy" can do more things for me than "ate". Haaaaay, im so confused, im really really confused as in I really don't know what to do. I really don't know what decision to make. I love them both but I really have to know who's the one higher here in my heart but i really can't coz I can't decide because of my confusion.

Well, again, that's life and I have to accept it right?!? I just have to go with the flow and learn some lessons in life. I just really have to do my best to have the kind of life that I want..=) I have to work hard and have strong faith in God. I'm sure that He'll never leave me alone. And I also know that He'll help me in everything I do. That's all..goodbye for now.=)
>>>seventeen

posted by tin17 at 8:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home