The Girl Dreamer

Monday, October 18, 2004

One Weird Day!!!

My day today wasn't so good. First subject was statistics and we had a quiz. I think that that's one reason that's why a had a very bad headache. It's really weird!!! But I think the main reason for that is because we had our T.H.E. next and when I was like taking away the basting from the fabric, I got very dizzy. It's like the world is rotating so fast. I just closed my eyes. I felt that I have a sickness but when my seatmate checked me, she told me that we have the same temperature. So I just didn't mind that and I just acted that I don't feel any pain. But as time passed by, my headache is being to obvious, I mean I really can't take it anymore. Good thing coz T.H.E. was over that time and we're going back to our classroom for A.P. I went to "daddy" to ask permission if I can go to the clinic and so the both of us stayed outside for him to check if I was ok. Then he told me things and asked me if I need someone to accompany me and I said no need coz I can go to the clinic myself. So I went to the clinic and they said that I just have to take medicine so I did. They checked my temperature and they said that I don't have fever so after that, I went back to the classroom. We didn't have anything to do for A.P. so I just rested. When it was already lunch time, we stayed for awhile infront of our classroom coz we were waiting for our friend. So I leaned to sab coz I was terribly dizzy that time. My "daddy" saw me and asked me again if I was really ok. I told him that I'm ok and he checked my neck if it was hot, he told me that I have a fever but I didn't mind. Anna told him that I have IDA that's why I feel so dizzy. It's also because I wasn't able to take my medicine early morning. Actually, I don't want him to know that I'm low blood, but Anna told him so what else can I do?!? He was like skocked or something but he didn't mind. Then after that, Science time was the dizziest time of my day. I hate it..Grrrrr!!!!!=(

So that was just my day. A very weird and dizzy day! I don't wanna feel dizzy again..arghhhh..=( Hope that that won't happen again. I hope that my days will be so much better than waht had happened today..Wish me luck..=)
>>>seventeen


posted by tin17 at 5:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home