The Girl Dreamer

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I'm So Lonely

Im So Lonely

I'm here, sitting in my chair,
No one is around, silence is everywhere.
No one to talk to, No one to lean on,
No one to care because everyone is gone.
Is there someone willing,
To sit with me and share his feelings?
Is there someone out there,
Who can be with me and care?
Is there someone who can love me,
Who can love me endlessly?
I'm so alone, I'm so lonely,
I hope there's someone who can make me happy.
Someone who will always be ready,
To lend his ears and listen to me.
Someone whom I can depend on,
And someone who can make my life go on.
Someone who can tell me,
That he'll be there and that he loves me.
Someone who can promise me,
That he will serve me endlessly.
Someone that can make me happy,
And will not hurt me.
Someone who will not leave me,
And will not make me lonely.
>>>seventeen
posted by tin17 at 5:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home