The Girl Dreamer

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

christmas experience..

Better late than never right..so i'm gonna tell you all my christmas experience..i'll make it short nalang..
first, we went to the houses of my aunties and uncles then after that we stayed in the house of my grandmother.. there we played, had some activities, we ate and we rested there also. Honestly, I was so bored and tired that day. All I did in there was to lean, sleep, sit and had some little talks with someone that wants to talk to me. Basta I really thought that my christmas will be that boring all day. But because I wanted to be happy, I did something for me to satisfy myself.. it was 9:35:20 in the evening when I decided to call "ate". I was really so depressed that I really took off all the shyness in me. I had the guts to call her..isn't that amazing. So yun, I called her then she picked up her fone, I think that she was surprised that I called her. But wait, you know what, she said much than I did thinking that I was the one who called. wehe..but that's all right coz atleast I've seen her effort that she appreciated what I did and what I gave her. I was very happy while we were talking on the fone. Oh I forgot, we were using cellphones and not landline. We talked about many things like about "kuya". How she will move on with her life, celebrate, and what we were doing then. She even told me that I should've called her on the 26th of december coz "kuya" will be with her that day so if I called her the 26th, I must've been able to talk to "kuya". Sayang yun ah..but it's ok..=) After that, she thanked me again about the scrapbook I gave her and she really showed me how really thankful she is about the gift and how she really appreciated it. She even told me that she'll fill up the last 20 pages. It'll be our notebook..Yeah!!! I was very happy while we were talking that I only said few lines and most of it were only repeated like.."wala lang po".."hehe".."opo".."hindi po".."talaga po".."bakit?" and many more short lines..the only long thing I told her is this "ok lang po yun, ako namn po bumibili ng load ko eh" and "bakit po, eh aalis naman po cya diba?"..that were the lines..that were the longest thing I said to her that time..amazing right?!? but we both had fun with that conversation coz everytime I laugh, she laughs at me and sometimes she repeats what I say. Funny, haha!! That is only the thing that made me happy that Christmas and I'm so glad that I was able to call her that time so that I can survive christmas. I hope that it'll happen again. haaaay!!!!=) wish ko lang!!! that's all!! today was also a wonderful day coz of "ate"...!!!
>>>seventeen

posted by tin17 at 8:07 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home