The Girl Dreamer

Monday, February 07, 2005

I'm Damn Confused!!

Nalilito nako, nahihirapan dahil sa sitwasyon, gusto ko cyang pasayahin, gusto ko cyang tulungan, gusto ko na makatulong sa sakit, hirap at pasakit na nararamdaman nya, na maalis na lahat ng paghihirap niya. Gusto ko na kahit papano may magawa ako. Pero anong gagawin ko, hindi namn ako ung kailangan nya, hindi ako ung taong makakatulong sa kanya ng lubos, hindi ako ung hinihiling nya na makasama pero kahit ganun man, gusto ko paring mag contribute sa ikasasaya nya. Hindi ko cya pedeng pabayaan, hindi ko pedeng basta basta nalang cyang iwanan sa iba. kailangan niya ng suporta, ng kalinga, ng pagmamahal, ng lambing at kailangan niyang matupad ung dream nya. Gusto kong gumawa ng paraan para makamit nya ung gusto nya, para matupad nya ung dream nya, i want her to get what she wants. God, please help her, don't let her give up easily, let her have faith and let her believe that everything is possible. God, please give her what she wants. If miracle is needed, then so be it. Please God, I'm begging you, you're our only hope. Please don't let her down, please don't leave her. And if at this moment you need someone to be an instrument, you can use me or natie, just please give her what she wants. I'm really damn confused, I hate it when it's like this. I want to do something, I want to let her know that I'm just here, I can be with her and I promise to love her forever. Even though problems may arise, I promise to get up and fight. I promise to contribute to her happiness, I promise that atleast small things I will do for her. I just really don't want her to be down. Please God, hear me..Please don't leave us, please, please..We need you, we really really really need you. God, I promise that I will somehow change and do more good than bad, just please make her happy..that's all what I want, her happiness and the fulfillment of her dreams..please God.. I trust you, I believe in you, I hope that you won't let us down. Guide her always..I love her that's why I'm ready to do things for her..I'm just so bothered about this thing so I want it to be solved..hirap na hirap na din ako dahil dito sa sitwasyon pero kailangan kong maging matatag para sa kanya, kailangang hindi ako sumuko..Please God we need you..please, please, please..

>>>seventeen
posted by tin17 at 5:07 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home