The Girl Dreamer
Friday, February 04, 2005
Wonderful but Frustrating Day!!!
My day was kinda great but with a little mix of frustration and anger. I dunno why im so affected about the matter, but I am so affected so what can I do. My feelings are hurt everytime I remember how she ignores her someone and how she tries to avoid her. I'm just damn affected, really affected. It might be because of the things that that someone had done for me that's why I don't want her to be hurt. I am just concerned, I just want her to make the right move but she doesn't want to listen to me. What the hell should I do? freakin' day..ako na nga tong nakikipag-usap sa kanya and trying to reach out kahit masakit pero ayoko kasing lumala ang lahat pero anong nangyari, she freakin' told me not to talk to her, then fine, kahit pajoke pa yun, eh d ko na natiis eh, sumosobra na cya..if that's what she wants i'll give it to her. Yun lang pala eh...tignan lang natin.. Stupid, umiiral ang kayabangan at pagka mapride..cguro nga its better kung ganito ung situation, atleast makakaluwag luwag ako. Bahala nga cya..ewan ko ba kung bakit nangyayari lahat nang toh..
Good thing there were many wonderful things that happened. First, in the morning, Karen and I went to the bookstore coz she bought folders for her subjects. When we were going back to the building I saw someone who is like ms samson and she's really it..haha..so I said hi to her and she's finding ms marmol and I dunno why. Then I greeted her "belated belated belated happy birthday" and she freakin replied "buti naalala mo" with an anghas face but after that she kissed me and said bye to each other. Then after that, the other good thing that had happened was when agca passed by our hallway. I said hi to her and she held my hand and then we let go of it ..haha..watever..then the next good thing that had happened was when we were going to gym for our PE class, we saw ms duco and it was a happy thing that she's not snobing me already..happy..=) then the next thing is when it was our lunch time and we were walking by the CPA, I was with jen and sab that time, when I saw a group of teachers who got out of the La Salle service van, I saw ms nanay so I said hi to her, I was already freaking out because if ms nanay is there then "ate" and mader will also be there. Then when we were already infront of the CPA, we saw "ate" and mader and they were together pa..so parang nagtatatajak nako dun, para akong tanga..haha..tapos yun, cyempre eventually magkakasalubong kami, so it happened. My plan is im going to hug "ate" only, but mader was right beside "ate" so I have no choice, napilitan akong yakapin silang dalawa. Ok na yun kaysa wala. but my point is sana nakapag usap pa kami ni "ate" pero di nga nagyari eh so wala na, wala nakong magagawa about that. So yun, sabi ni "ate", "hi tin, hmmmm" then she hugged me also. Then mader said "tiiiiiin" actually d lang yun yung cnabi nya eh pero ayoko na ilagay dito. yun, so ibig sabihin, dahil sa ginawa ko, mas nakapag interact pa ko kay mader kaysa kay "ate". If only it was "ate" and I then everything would be perfect. But im not saying na bad ung thing na nangyari, infact its great. so yun, hinawakan ni mader ung mukha ko..wala lang..si "ate" naman habang hug ako hawak niya din hair ko. Tapos yun na yun, ang another nice thing that happened was when we were on the canteen and sab and I were buying burritos when globe went at my back. Hinawakan niya yung hips ko like wat he used to do. He also touched my hair and really smiled, so I also smiled.=) Tapos music time naman free time, open forum ung BARKADA. Laugh and laugh and laugh kc absent c yung tcher namin. Yun lang yung mga things na memorable na nangyari ngaung araw na toh. ok, so bye muna for now..=)
>>>seventeen
Good thing there were many wonderful things that happened. First, in the morning, Karen and I went to the bookstore coz she bought folders for her subjects. When we were going back to the building I saw someone who is like ms samson and she's really it..haha..so I said hi to her and she's finding ms marmol and I dunno why. Then I greeted her "belated belated belated happy birthday" and she freakin replied "buti naalala mo" with an anghas face but after that she kissed me and said bye to each other. Then after that, the other good thing that had happened was when agca passed by our hallway. I said hi to her and she held my hand and then we let go of it ..haha..watever..then the next good thing that had happened was when we were going to gym for our PE class, we saw ms duco and it was a happy thing that she's not snobing me already..happy..=) then the next thing is when it was our lunch time and we were walking by the CPA, I was with jen and sab that time, when I saw a group of teachers who got out of the La Salle service van, I saw ms nanay so I said hi to her, I was already freaking out because if ms nanay is there then "ate" and mader will also be there. Then when we were already infront of the CPA, we saw "ate" and mader and they were together pa..so parang nagtatatajak nako dun, para akong tanga..haha..tapos yun, cyempre eventually magkakasalubong kami, so it happened. My plan is im going to hug "ate" only, but mader was right beside "ate" so I have no choice, napilitan akong yakapin silang dalawa. Ok na yun kaysa wala. but my point is sana nakapag usap pa kami ni "ate" pero di nga nagyari eh so wala na, wala nakong magagawa about that. So yun, sabi ni "ate", "hi tin, hmmmm" then she hugged me also. Then mader said "tiiiiiin" actually d lang yun yung cnabi nya eh pero ayoko na ilagay dito. yun, so ibig sabihin, dahil sa ginawa ko, mas nakapag interact pa ko kay mader kaysa kay "ate". If only it was "ate" and I then everything would be perfect. But im not saying na bad ung thing na nangyari, infact its great. so yun, hinawakan ni mader ung mukha ko..wala lang..si "ate" naman habang hug ako hawak niya din hair ko. Tapos yun na yun, ang another nice thing that happened was when we were on the canteen and sab and I were buying burritos when globe went at my back. Hinawakan niya yung hips ko like wat he used to do. He also touched my hair and really smiled, so I also smiled.=) Tapos music time naman free time, open forum ung BARKADA. Laugh and laugh and laugh kc absent c yung tcher namin. Yun lang yung mga things na memorable na nangyari ngaung araw na toh. ok, so bye muna for now..=)
>>>seventeen

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home