The Girl Dreamer
Wednesday, February 02, 2005
Sparkling Smile!!!!!
La lang..yung part lang na yun ang kukuwento ko..kc my friends and I were at the canteen and it was lunch time..then we were drawing in our acetate kc it's for our presentation in CL..ang cute nga ng dinodrawing namin eh kc ung characters nya galing sa "Precious Moments" kaya maganda..tapos yun, I was looking on that thing while it was sab's turn to draw.. then someone touched my hair and fixed it..I thought it was just karen coz she's the one going back and forth at my back..then when I looked who did that..I saw him as in him.. c globe pala and when I looked at him, he gave me a very sweet sparkling smile and coz of that, I smiled back nalang..Sa totoo lang kinilig ako dun ah..la lang..so yun..wala naman masyadong nangyari before and after that..=) sorry kung maikli ulit..til next time..=) byebye!!!
>>>seventeen
>>>seventeen

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home