The Girl Dreamer

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

it was such a fine day..

Ang araw ko ngaun ay ayos lang..i was able to see my "ate" two times but still, i wasn't able to talk to her. Cguro hindi pa ito ang tamang panahon para makausap ko cya pero alam ko na darating ang panahon na magkakausap din kami tungkol sa mga bagay bagay. Masaya nako kahit konti na atleast i saw my "ate" na ok, na fine at maayos. Isang magandang bagay na yun para sa araw na toh dahil ngaun, alam ko kahit papano ang present na condition nya. sana lang magkaroon kami ng mas matagal na time for each other so that we could talk about our lives and share stories with each other. Ang tagal na kc namin hindi nag kukwentuhan, nagtetext at nageemail sa isa't isa kaya bad3p. Sana soon ay magkaroon kami ng oras para sa isa't isa at sana mabisita ko cya at mawala na ulit ang hiya na namumuo nanaman sa akin. Basta para sakin, ang kasiyahan ko lang ngaun ay makita ang mga mahal ko sa buhay na nasa maayos na kalagayan lalo na ngaun c"ate" kc pregnant cya at kailangan kong bantayan ang conditon nya para if ever, i can help her pag may complications. Para rin matulungan ko cya sa work nya if ever pagod na cya dahil nga preggy cya. Kinakabahan kc ako pag may mga times na matagal ko na cyang hindi nakikita at hindi nalalaman ang kalagayan nya kaya sana, ang hiling ko ay magkaroon kami ng updates sa isa't isa kung maaari lang sana. kaya nga lang wala cyang cellphone ngaun at marami rin cyang inaasikaso para mag email pa sakin. Hiling ko nalang ngaun ay simple, na kahit isa o dalawang beses sa isang linggo ay makita ko cya, kahit hindi makausap basta makita ko na maayos ang lagay nya ay ok na, just to assure me that she's in a good condition. And I always pray for her naman and I know that God is always listening to me kaya I don't have to worry that much because I know that God is always taking good care of my "ate". Alam kong hindi papabayaan ng Diyos ang napakabait na tao tulad ng "ate" ko at nagtitiwala ako sa ating Diyos.

Basta God, just always guide my "ate". Don't leave her side and always take care of her and also of her baby inside. Also, take care of "kuya nes" who's in another country right now working for his family. Always guide them and always assure me that they're in a good condition. I believe in you God and I know that you'll never put me down. You know how important these things for me because I'm praying for my second family. You know that they're the people who always make me feel the love, care, sweetness and support that I need in my life that's why they are very much loved by me coz I just return the goodness that they are showing me. I am very much thankful that you gave them to me to be a part of my life and somehow, to be my family who's always there to give their full support and cover up the emptiness in my heart. They completed me and because of that, I consider them as my treasures and I will always keep them here in my heart and never will I forget them.

Thank you God for everything and I hope that you'll continue giving me and my family the blessings you've always showered upon us. I'm entrusting you my life Lord, I know that you have plans for me and I'm thankful that you included me in your plans. It's such a very nice thing to have a very wonderful God like you and I am very happy that I am beggining to be close to you and to have more faith in you. I just want to thank you for always listening to my prayers and to my problems; you're such an amazing God and I love you!!!!

>>>seventeen
posted by tin17 at 5:35 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home