The Girl Dreamer

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

really cool day..

Uhmmm, to tell you guys honestly, i am feeling bad today, as in im sick..my head aches, i have these bruises on my arm and i have a slight fever. But even though I know that I have these complications, I didn't consider these things as a wall or something that can stop me to do the things that I have to do, I also didn't consider this as a problem for me to continue my day. Although im sick, I still continued my day and as always, I make it a point to have something cool each day. So my goal for today is to be lively and happy despite of all the complications I have.

When I arrived in Zobel, I saw that the La Salle bus was already there, I somehow thought that my "ate" is in that bus. But I just went to the chapel because I'm not so sure if she's really there. Knowing that I haven't really prayed seriously that day, I thought that maybe, my "ate" really isn't there because I haven't prayed for that thing yet. But it was amazing because I was able to see "ate" and I was also able to hug her. Anne Lao was also there so there were two of us who approached "ate", but that wasn't a hassle to me because Anne is my friend. So there, Anne left already and "ate" and I went the same direction so I said bye to her while touching her hair and she replied by saying bye to me while holding my elbow. It was such a fulfilling event, but I heard something when Anne and my "ate" were talking. It's like "ate" said that she's leaving, but remember that I am not sure, not very sure and it means that I shouldn't believe it yet until she's the one that would tell me about that thing and I'm hoping that what I've heard is WRONG. Also another concern is I hugged "ate" when I should just have avoided her because I am sick, but she's the one who saw me and called me so I just went up to her and hugged her, I just hope that she didn't got infected by my fever because if she got it from me, I will really hate myself...I'm not joking, I don't want to be the cause of her or shall I say their sickness because her baby is still inside her. Please tell me that she's safe from my virus. wehe.. After that, I went inside the chapel and thanked God for what had just happened, I was about to cry that time because I was thanking Him for that great thing and at the same time, I was praying that what I've heard is wrong, but I stopped my tears from falling down because I think that it is an embarassing moment if I'm gonne cry inside the chapel with many people inside. I just prayed seriously and it made me feel better. Then when I was going up stairs, I saw mader and she was like so shocked and really hugged me tight, I liked the way she called and treated me. Her new hair style's just good, steady. So that's the thing that happened to me this morning and it made me have a good start for my day.

So there, first subject was English, and as usual, for me, it was a boring hour. Imagine, an hour with a person that always ignores you every recitation. It's very unfair, I have a grade for that thing and what will happen if this will continue? don't tell me that she's going to give me a low score in recitation?!? she's the one who doesn't want me to recite so she doesn't have any reason to give me a low score because it's her fault..ok, enough about that boring hour. Algebra was the next subject and it was quite cool and fun because the lessons weren't that hard and the result of my first quiz in that subject is perfect that's why I'm so happy.

After that, it was our recess time already and I was very happy again. We were going down stairs when I saw "ate" again and so I hugged her arms..wehe..then she touched my head and said, "Hiiiiii Tin!" and I was very speachless after that..wehe..and then I saw Sab and she told me that she's going to go with us so we decided to go in another way to find "ate". I thought that "ate" went again to the Director's office thing, but I was wrong, I wasn't able to see her there. So we just went on and when we were near the gym already, we saw my "ate" and I was shocked because I never expected that I'm gonna see her again and it was already for the 3rd time. Yey, this time, I was able to hug her tight and solo, she told me that she's going to a meeting in the other building, and me being concerned to her, I told her that, "why is it so far from the other building when infact they know that you're pregnant?" she just replied like this. "I don't know with them, they're giving me a hard time and it made me have an idea to use roller skates the next time that we're going to have another meeting in the other buiding. wehe, it was so laughtrip that time, that before we separated, we laughed so loud and we were like weird people, but it somehow makes me think that it was like a short bonding time for the both of us. So I really felt good after that despite my sickness. It was really a great recess time and I'm very thankful that somehow, we were able to talk to each other.

Next period is Trigonometry and it's just a good period. It is because the lessons were quite hard but we already recieved the result of our first quiz and once again, with God's grace, I was able to get a perfect score. Next period is CL and it was just a fine period because we just watched about St. Paul but it was such an interesting story. After is Lunch time, while we were going down to have our lunch, Ms. Rhia saw my bruises in my arm and just told her that I had my menstration that's why I was able to get a mark from that time. Then lunch was just a good time for us to talk and I had a great time bonding with my friends. Next is swimming and we just made a play about saving one's life incase someone drowns. Then after is AP and it was great, Ms. Ruiz gave us a time to rest because we came from our PE class, the discussion was great because she made it lively with her jokes. Next is Music and we had a great time practicing playing our "angklungs"?!? I don't know the correct spelling. Oh well, Ms. Aldea said that we were the first group to made it great in playing it without her help. It was great because we made some movements that would make our presentation a good one, even though that time I had migrain, I still continued for the success of our group.

That was my day and it was so cool. I love this day so much. God, I thank you because I know that you're the reason behind my happiness. Thanks so much for giving me a very cool day. I owe you one, I promise to be good and to study hard for me to give thanks to you. I love you so much God, you're really the best God of all. I promise to be faithful to you forever and I'm sorry if there were times that I questioned you before. I promise to make up for all of these things. That's all and I hope that I'm gonna have another wonderful day ahead of me.

>>>seventeen
posted by tin17 at 6:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home